NewsChannel 5 anchors and reporters are available to speak to groups or act as emcees or moderators of community events. These are our guidelines.
- Requests for speakers should be made by e-mail at least six weeks in advance of the event.
- Phone calls concerning speakers cannot be accepted.
- Because of the volume of requests received, only events with an anticipated attendance of 100 or more (except for school classes) can be considered.
- The primary event sponsor must be a non-profit organization or governmental entity.
- You must allow no less than two (2) weeks after submission for KSDK to contact you with a response to your request.
- KSDK will review your request and will contact you by e-mail or by phone if your request can be fulfilled
- If your request cannot be fulfilled, KSDK will mail you a postcard stating your request has been denied.
- Because of the unpredictability of news events, KSDK reserves the right to make last minute substitutions of individuals appearing at events or cancel, should the situation warrant.